Friday, March 30, 2012

31 Weeks

Very exciting week!  We got our 3D/4D ultrasound of our little bird.  He has chubby cheeks, my lips and his daddy's forehead and eyebrows.  Weighing in at 5 lbs. already, yes already, he's a big boy even before he's out.  Did you doubt it?  I'm 5'9" and daddy is 6'5".

I've been reading everything I can get my hands on about natural childbirth.  Ina May Gaskin is one of my favorites.  If I lived closer, I would give birth at her birthing center called The Farm.  The Farm is a birthing co-op that has been around since the 70's where mid-wives, doulas and natural birth advocates have made waves in the birthing community.  A must read, even if you're not pregnant.  

In honor of all of my lovely, hippy, Earth Mama, spiritually-connected, open, and courageous preggos out there, here is 31 Weeks.

~Favorite new purchase... fringed vest from Buffalo Exchange~

No comments:

Post a Comment